CHAPPELL, LANEHART & STANGL

806.765.7370

The Legacy of Lubbock & The Law July 2018

Chuck Lanehart’s Legacy of Lubbock and the Law for July covers the building of a new courthouse in 1912, a local judge turns in the robes to serve in World War II, coverage of the 1968 State Bar of Texas annual meeting, and in 1993 the power of the jury.

Posted on: